DHA Dermatology Exam Materials 2022
(7000 MCQs with explanations)
for those preparing for DHA Exam – (Dubai Health Authority) for Dermatology Specialist.
– Do Not miss ! weekly updated questions,
– All questions are corrected by specialist doctor
– No need to study other sources !
– Enough to pass easily
– The materials are suitable for DHA exam only !! be ware !
– 100 % success rate
– 70-80 % repeated questions
Questions Samples :
What is the evidence of neval hyperplasia?
- All of the above
- Change in color
- Irregular border
Asymmetry: Unlike common moles, atypical moles are often asymmetrical: A line drawn through the middle would not create matching halves.
Border: While common moles usually have regular, sharp, well-defined borders, the borders of atypical moles tend to be irregular and/or hazy — the mole gradually fades into the surrounding skin. Color: Common moles are most often uniformly tan, brown or fleshcolored, but atypical moles have varied, irregular color with subtle, haphazard areas of tan, brown, dark brown, red, blue or black. Diameter: Atypical moles are generally larger than 6 mm (¹⁄_ inch), the size of a pencil eraser, but may be smaller.
Evolution: Enlargement of or any other notable change in a previously stable mole, or the appearance of a new mole after age 40, should raise suspicion.
Patient with psoriasis involving 15% of his body with nail involvement.
What is the best treatment for him?
- Topical steroid
- Topical vitamin D analogs
Methotrexate can be used in severe psoriasis (involving more than 10% of body surface).Patients with more than 5 to 10 percent body surface area affected are generally candidates for phototherapy or systemic therapy, since application of topical agents to a large area is not usually practical or acceptable for most patients. There is ample evidence of efficacy of the newer systemic therapies; however, cost is a major consideration with these agents. Established therapies such as methotrexate and phototherapy continue to play a role in the management of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
Which of the following medications is used to treat scabies?
- Scabies (“the itch”) is an infestation of the skin by the mite Sarcoptes scabiei that results in an intensely pruritic eruption with a characteristic distribution pattern.
- Caused by the human skin mite Sarcoptes scabiei var hominis
- It is highly contagious, transmission of scabies is usually from person to person by direct contact
- Common locations (Fingers, interdigital areas, and wrists)
- Presents with severe pruritus ( most severe during the night and the head and neck are usually spared).
- Treatment is with permethrin (First line)
- Lindane ( Second line)
- Contacts should be treated as well
What is the main treatment for non inflammatory acne?
- Azelaic acid
- Differin cream
Adapalene (Differin Cream) is topical Vitamin A, while isoretinoin is oral vitamin A.
A 4-year-old male presents with a linear clustering of verrucous, brown papules on his posterior leg that have been present since birth. The most likely diagnosis is:
- Flat warts
- Lichen striatus
- Linear epidermal nevus
- Nevus sebaceous of Jadassohn
Linear epidermal nevus contains verrucous pink to brown papules following Blaschko’s lines. It is generally present at birth or within first year of life, but sometimes later in childhood or adolescence.