HAAD Dental GP Exam Materials 2023
consisting of :
– 5 Chapters , Each chapter contains 1000 new MCQ for GP dentists for HAAD Exam – Abu Dhabi (Health Authority–Abu Dhabi) (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Orthodontics ,Periodontics, Prosthodontics … etc . ( All dental specialitis ) updated weekly.
– The last 30 newest exams for HAAD Dental Exam ( 3000 Questions). each exam with 100 MCQ
– Do not miss ! weekly updated questions,
– All questions are corrected by specialist doctor
– All questions are repeated ! with 70-80 % repeated questions.
– No need to study other sources !
– Enough to pass easily
Questions Samples :
Patient came to your clinic with dull pain in the #6, no response to the pulp tester, in radiographs it shows 3mm of radiolucency at the apex of the root. Diagnosis is:
a) Chronic apical periodontitis.
b) Acute apical periodontitis.
c) Acute periodontitis with abscess.
d) Chronic apical abscess. ***
Patient taken heparins he should do surgery after:
a- 1 Hr
b- 2 Hr
c- 4 Hr
d- 6 Hr **
During the orthodontist removes orthodontic braces he noticed white hypocalcific lesion around the brackets what to do:
1- microabration and application of pumice then fluoride application. ***
2- composite resin.
3- leave and observe.
In case of infiltration anesthesia we give:
a) submucosal. ***
Diameter of pulp arteriole in microns :
A- 50 **
Balanced occlusion in complete denture is essential:
A- For the patient to masticate properly
B- For the dentures to have adequate retention
C- To ensure even pressure in all parts of the arch, which maintains the
stability of the dentures when the mandible is in centric and eccentric
D- Balanced occlusion is not essential in complete dentures
Histopathologically, dentigerous cyst lining epithelium may be:
a. Cuboidal in type.
b. Stratified squamous in type. ***
c. Reduced enamel epithelium.
d. All of the above.