HAAD Pathology Exam Materials 2022
More than 5000 new MCQs for those preparing for HAAD Exam – Abu Dhabi (Health Authority–Abu Dhabi) for Clinical Pathologist exam.
– Do Not miss ! weekly updated questions,
– All questions are corrected by specialist doctor
– No need to study other sources !
– Enough to pass easily
– 100 % success rate
– 70-80 % repeated questions
Questions Samples :
Some organisms are said to be pathogenic if they are containing the following features:
BM erythroid hyperplasia in all except:
- Iron def anemia
- pernicious anemia
- Anemia of chronic disease **
- Acute leukemia
Case of child with bilateral suppurative arm skin infection, G +ve cocci, catalase negative, causative organism is:
strept agalactiae **
Patient with HIV, CD4 count is 30, viral RNA 3 × 105
- Patient is –ve for HIV
- No need for triple therapy
- Triple therapy should be initiated **
- Test should be repeated
Case : Environmental worker (worker in demolition company) with abdominal pain for three months, diarrhea, cramps, and lately weakness of the four limbs.
Lab: MCV=82, MCH=28, Hb=5 mmol/l, high serum bilirubin, polychromasia, basophilic stippling, low retic count.
- sideroblastic anaemia
- anemia of chronic disease
- iron def due to celiac disease
- lead poisoning **
Low effective sterilization with:
- ethyl alcohol 70%
- methyl alcohol
- chloroform **
Bone marrow used in diagnosis of all except:
- Chronic granulomatous disease.
- Hemolytic anemias **
Dr Nasreen mohammed al hilo –
اكتر من جيدة المصادر
شكرا كتير الكن