OMAN Obs. and Gyn. Exam Materials 2022
Online course for 3 months preparation viva exam
This package contains :
– 9 Chapters , Each chapter contains 1000 new MCQ for Obstetric and Gynecology specialist exam for OMSB Exam (ministry of health) updated weekly.
-We have real MCQs from previous exams. not from books.
-we are the best bank questions give MCQs for each exam separately.
– Do not miss ! weekly updated questions,
– All questions are corrected by specialist doctor
– All questions are repeated ! with 80-89 % repeated questions.
– No need to study other sources !
– Enough to pass easily.
Questions Samples :
Primigravida week 16. She is RH negative. What is your next step?
b. Anti-D Rh immunoglobulin
c. Rh antibody titer
Rh antibody titer during the initial prenatal visit if she’s RH –
Unsensitized patients do not yet have antibodies to Rh positive blood. The goal is to keep it that way:
● So any time that fetal blood cells may cross the placenta, anti-D Rh immunoglobulin (rhogam) are given.
● Prenatal antibody screening is done at 28 and 35 weeks. Patients who continue to be unsensitized at 28 weeks should receive anti-D Rh immunoglobulin prophylaxis.
● At delivery, if the baby is Rh positive, the mother should be given anti-D Rh immunoglobulin again.
The patient is considered sensitized if she has a titer level more than 1:4.
● If the titer is less than 1:16, no further treatment is necessary.
● If it reaches 1:16 at any point during the pregnancy, serial amniocentesis should be done. Serial amniocentesis allows for evaluation of the fetal bilirubin level.
Multigravida 34 week, her baby is breech, what you will do for her?
a. Expectant delivery
c. External Cephalic Version
Expectant delivery until 36 week.
You should not perform ECV before 36 weeks, because the baby can turn into cephalic spontaneously.
Young female complaining of whitish grey vaginal discharge. KOH test and clue test were positive. What is the diagnosis?
B. Bacterial Vaginosis
C. Trichomonas Vaginalis
Amsel criteria 3 out of 4 is diagnostic Ph >4.5 Positive clue cells Discharge is thin, grey and homogenous Whiff test positive (KOH mount)
د امنة زنتاني –
المصدر منيح كتير