Qatar Dental GP Exam Materials
consisting of :
– 5 Chapters , Each chapter contains 1000 new MCQ for GP dentists for QCHP Exam – Qatar (ministry of health ) include (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Orthodontics ,Periodontics, Prosthodontics … etc . ( All dental specialitis ) updated weekly.
– The last 30 newest exams for QCHP Dental Exam ( 3000 Questions). each exam with 100 MCQ
– Do not miss ! weekly updated questions,
– All questions are corrected by specialist doctor
– All questions are repeated ! with 70-80 % repeated questions.
– No need to study other sources !
– Enough to pass easily
Questions Samples :
In recent years caries is reduced in developed countries mainly due to:
a. Water fluoridation ***
b. Fluoride toothpaste
c. Dental health education programs
d. Individualized oral hygiene care
A 1 year old child comes to your dental hospital along with parents. The child has upper central incisor in his mouth. When will be the root formation complete for that tooth ?
a. After 6 months ***
b. After 9 months
c. After 1 8 months
d. After 3 months
For the preparation of the rest seat the marginal ridge of a molar tooth is reduced by 2 mm to achieve the correct depth of the rest seat. The marginal ridge is then rounded in order to:
a. Reduce the chances of fracture of the metal seat ***
b. Decrease food impaction
c. For the better distribution of the vertical load
d. Better class retention
The palatine tonsil receives its arterial supply from all of the following except:
b. Ascending palatine
c. Sphenopalatine ***
d. Dorsal lingual
Stainless steel pin is used in amalgam:
a. Increase retention
c. I ncrease strength
b. Increase resistance
d. 1 +2 ***
The Jack of continuity of the roof of the mouth through the whole or part of Its length in the form of fissure extending anteroposteriorly is:
d. Congenital cleft palate ***
Balanced instrument is:
a. Blade is perpendicular to long axis of instrument ***
b. Blade is parallel to long axis of the instrument
c. 3 mm close to shank
You have a patient who is on warfarin treatment and you want to do dental surgery for him. When you can do?
a. When PTT is 1 -1 .5 I N A on the same day.
b. When PTT is 2-2.5 I N A on the same day.
c. When PT is 1 -1 .5 INA on the same day ***
d. When PT is 2-2.5 I N A on the same day
عبدالفتاح علي –
ريم علي –
من افضل مصادر المذاكرة