Saudi Dental GP Exam Materials 2022
8000 new MCQs
consisting of :
– 5 Chapters , Each chapter contains 1000 new MCQ for GP dentists SMLE Exam – Saudi Arabia (Saudi Medical Licensing Exam)..(Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Orthodontics ,Periodontics, Prosthodontics … etc . ( All dental specialties ) updated weekly.
– The last 30 newest exams for SLE Dental Exam ( 3000 Questions). each exam with 100 MCQ
– Do not miss ! weekly updated questions,
– All questions are corrected by specialist doctor
– All questions are repeated ! with 70-80 % repeated questions.
– No need to study other sources !
– Enough to pass easily
– Suitable for SLE exam only !
Questions Samples :
The restoration which combines esthetics and strength is the:
a. All ceramic crown
b. Resin veneered metal crown
c. Adhesive retained bridge
d. Porcelain fused to metal crown ***
Maximum dose of xylocaine without adrenaline that can be given in 60 kg adults is:
a. 500 mg
b. 300 mg ***
c. 400 mg
d. 600 mg
For the preparation of the rest seat the marginal ridge of a molar tooth is reduced by 2 mm to achieve the correct depth of the rest seat. The marginal ridge is then rounded in order to:
a. Reduce the chances of fracture of the metal seat ***
b. Decrease food impaction
c. For the better distribution of the vertical load
d. Better class retention
What is the bonding strength of 5th generation enamel bonding agent?
a. 10 Mp
b. 25 Mp ***
c. 30 Mp
d. 40 Mp
Which of the following is continuous condensation technique in RCT obturation ?
b. System B ***
c. Obtura I
d. Obtura II
A patient comes with tooth trauma. He brought the fracture segment of the tooth along with him. On examination you found that the pulp is not exposed and only you can see dentine. How do you manage this?
a. To get rid of the fragment & fill with composite
b. To reattach the fragment with composite and later cover with veneer ***
c. Fill with GIC
d. No treatment needed
A 28 years male with soft tissue and dental trauma reveals severe pain in soft tissues with loss of epithelial layers and anterior upper centrals are intruded. The diagnosis is:
a. Abrasion with luxation
b. Errosion with sub luxation
c. Ulceration with luxation ***
d. Ulceration with subluxation
Corticosteroids are useful in the treatment of TMJ arthritis because they have:
a. An analgesic effect
b. An anti inflammatory effect ***
c . Inhibitory effect on synovial membranes
d. Analgesic and anti inflammatory effect