DHA ICU specialist Exam Materials Course
Online course materials for 3 months , 4000 new MCQs updated till march 2020
This package contains :
– 8 Chapters , Each chapter contains 500 new MCQs for Intensive care specialist exam for DHA Exam(Dubai Health Authority) with explanation updated weekly.
Real MCQs from previous exams.
– Do not miss ! weekly updated questions,
– All questions are corrected by specialist doctor
– All questions are repeated ! with 80-89 % repeated questions.
– No need to study other sources !
– Enough to pass easily.
Questions Samples :
All are contraindication to CVC except:
a) Coagulation disorder. **
c) Scar at site of insertion.
d) Unconscious (or uncooperative) patient.
A Question 2
Which would increase Ppeak not Pplat?
b) Pulmonary embolism.
c) Tube obstruction. **
Heliox is indicated for use in:
b) Severe pneumonia.
c) Pulmonary embolism.
d) Upper airway obstruction. **
Dead space ventilation is the relation of:
a) Tidal volume to vital capacity.
b) Vital capacity to tidal volume.
c) Physiological dead space to vital capacity. **
Case: RTA + GCS 9/15 + tracheostomy done → on weaning developed increase in Bp and agitation; do what?
b) Sedate and MV. **
c) Endotracheal intubation.
All are indication of NIPPV except:
a) BA exacerbation.
b) COPD exacerbation.
c) Acute respiratory acidosis.
d) An obtunded patient. **